Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Updates. Interviews & A new Contest!

Well, as you know yesterday Gloriana's CD became available in stores. If you haven't picked your copy up then GO do it NOW. Right now. Get off this website and get into your car and go! Then come back and tell me what you think of it :)

Album Reviews? Read them here:
Country Music Is Love
Country Music Tattle Tale
Country's Chatter
Country Fan Network
Girls Life
Roughstock
That Nashville Sound
The Sacramento Examiner
Today's Country Magazine


What is your favorite song? Take my poll now.

I came across some new information on Gloriana.
You can win a Sharp Blu-Ray Player from Gloriana! Click to enter to win. 1 Will win the grand prize 5 runner ups will win their cd.

Here's an interview from Gloriana on KUPL Country 98.7 Portland, OR.

FROM GLORIANA'S MYSPACE:
Hey guys- we're creating a cool new video for Wild At Heart and we want to include a bunch of fan photos. If you have taken any and want them included in the video, send your 3 favs to glorianapics@gmail.com and let us check them out! We'll get back to you to let you know if your photos have been chosen! Thank you!


__________________________________________________________
So in honor of Gloriana's CD release. I decided to have a new contest! My latest contest was win Gloriana's CD. Congrats to Jillian.

The prize is an 8x10 AUTOGRAPHED Gloriana Photo courtesy of Belle.

How do you win?
Simple.
If you have twitter, which most of you do. DM your favorite Gloriana song AND why it is.

Let me break it down for you.
Step 1: Read The contest here. (Duh!)
Step 2: Direct Message me on Twitter and tell me what your favorite Gloriana Song is and why.ALL in ONE message. So use your words wisely.
Step 3: THEN After you DM me with that, send me an EMAIL to fansofgloriana@hotmail.com saying why you love gloriana in 10 sentences or less. Make sure you leave your twitter account in your email too.
Alternate step 3: Leave a comment here saying why you love Gloriana in 10 sentences or less and leave your email and twitter account! If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email account here, then leave me your twitter account and I'll DM you for it.

Contest rules: There are No rules. :)
Deadline: Sunday 9:00PM (PDT)


No comments:

Post a Comment