Sunday, August 23, 2009

NEW CONTEST!!


In this contest you will be winning a signed Gloriana lanyard card thing of their EP! Thanks to someone who wants to remain anonymous they offered to donate an autograph for a contest! I will take a picture of it and show you all. This isn't the contest that I had in mind where there will be three but there will be on.





The CONTEST!:
This will be a completely random drawing. To enter, leave me a direct message on twitter with your e-mail address and tuesday morning I'll pick a winner.

If you are not following me on twitter. Follow now @ twitter.com/fansofgloriana and @reply me or email me @ fansofgloriana@hotmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. What if you aren't following me so I can't send you a DM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaila5443, you can email me @ fansofgloriana@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete