Thursday, August 20, 2009

MEGA Update Post.

First off, I want to apologize for not updating in the past week! My schedule has been hectic and I've been trying to do a whole bunch of things and I was out of town as well. I promise to update more often. And to let you ALL know, there will be another contest coming up very soon and this time there will be three winners. You will each win something awesome :D

Some of these news might be old to you, but for you who haven't been up to date with Gloriana here are some now.

Here's an interview with Gloriana's very own Rachel!
Gloriana falls from the top.
Did you know? Tom Gossin had an album before Gloriana was created? Two albums to be exact!
Underwater & Rendezvous!
Gloriana and Rhapsody here!
Gloriana interviews with CMT !

NEW(old) GTV video!

Video: Gloriana - Wild at heart Rhapsody Original!
On the side there are more performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment